Win Win Win Win
One Community is a Highest Good for All organization with a win-win-win-win philosophy:
- One Community
We see prioritizing these in this order as the most effective method for creating a sustainable planet through gaining mainstream support. We see gaining mainstream support as the most effective method for building a new market interested in sustainability. We see mainstream interest in sustainability as the essential component for the success of all our sustainability partners and for global expansion of all sustainability related industries. Accomplishing these things is the foundation of our 4-phase strategy for world change and for creating self-sufficient and self-replicating teacher/demonstration communities, villages, and cities all over the world.
COMPENSATING OUR PARTNERS
Putting planet and people first is our chosen path to success for the planet, all our sustainability focused partners, the sustainability industry as a whole, and One Community as an organization. As a 100% unpaid-volunteer organization, here are the details of how we can help our partners as they help us with global change:
● Immediate marketing: click here to learn about our marketing program
● We’ll also market you as as a Consultant/Partner with each step of the project
● You’ll be a part of designing something inspirational and globally significant
● You’ll be a part of designing components that will be prototypes for many future models
● You can use us as a reference and your time will be volunteer work for our 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that you can add to your resumé
● We’ll be memorializing everyone who invests significant time into all major components of One Community through a plaque or other permanent method of recognition as part of the structures themselves and as part of the open source blueprints we will be providing to the world for duplication
● Our open source model is a huge marketing engine that continues to grow. Your listing on our Consultants/Partners Page, and the page specific to any component you help with, will be the place we refer people in order to help you gain paid consulting from the people who will follow in our footsteps, who will most likely need/want to change aspects of what you help design
SEE ALSO: OUR BECOMING AN INDUSTRY PARTNER PAGE
COMMUNITY PIONEER BENEFITS
● Community Pioneers will be the people detailing and evolving the foundation of One Community’s social, economic, and organizational structure through the community consensus process; pieces put into place by Community Pioneers will require consensus to change, meaning maximum control and input over the evolution and specifics of One Community from day one for Community Pioneers.
● Community Pioneers will be the only people to join One Community without going through the entire sponsorship process, and the only people able to sponsor the first round of future members.
● All Community Members have first right of refusal to buy structures for sale and Community Pioneers will also have the option to upgrade their homes each time a new pod is built – making them the only people projected to be able to move into one of the most desirable tree houses in Pod 7 without any financial investment. This is a very nice ‘perk’, considering they will also be a part of all aspects of the design and implementation leading up to the construction of this final pod.
● As with all pioneers, we are doing something nobody else has ever done, which is exciting. Nowhere in the world is there a community dedicated like we are to building self-sufficient and self-replicating teacher/demonstration communities, villages, and cities celebrating sustainability, fulfilled living, art, music, learning, connection, freedom, and abundance like One Community. It is unique and perfectly timed, and while many communities will follow in the footsteps of One Community, there will always be only one group of One Community Pioneers.
SEE ALSO: OUR BECOMING A COMMUNITY PIONEER PAGE
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
If joining our team sounds exciting to you, please complete one of these two applications:
|Click Here for our Partnership
|Click Here for the Community Member